Approx. Rs 220 / Kilogram(s)Get Latest Price
To cater to the diversified needs of our valued clients, we have brought forward Emulsion Printing Ink
. Offered coating products are processed using latest technology and thus, are asked widely for their accurate & predictable stencil thickness control. Safe & secured in usage, the particular range is available at industry leading rates.Price range varies from Rs. 90-Rs. 220 / Kg based on Order Quantity.Features:
- Easy to apply
- Longer shelf life
- Protective packaging
- Washout sink
- Clean work area
- 40-50 durometer soft
- Rounded squeegee
- Drying cabinet
- Pressure washer
Safety & Handling
- There are no hazards associated with this product when used within reasonable standards of industrial hygiene and safe working practices
- Refer to MSDS for further information
- Unsensitized Direct/Indirect films can be stored for several years without degradation. We recommend that unexposed film be stored in a closed container in a cool, dry area.
- Unsensitized Pinkote Emulsion has a shelf life of 18 months.
- Sensitized Pinkote emulsion has a shelf life of 3 to 4, weeks, which can be extended to 6 weeks if refrigerated.
- Direct/Indirect films are not pre-sensitized and will not age on the shelf. Pinkote Transfer Emulsion contains a unique, very high sensitizer ratio essential to properly sensitize the film for imaging and maximum durability.
- The Direct/Indirect System is a two-part system that combines the print quality of film with the durability of emulsion. Ideal for documented quality systems requiring minimal process variance.
- Accurate, predictable stencil thickness control for difficult repeat jobs.
- Excellent print quality.
- Excellent durability for long print runs.
- For use with solvent-based, UV and plastisol inks.
- Add water to sensitizer and mix solution into Pinkote Emulsion
- Place the film, emulsion side up, on a clean, flat surface which is smaller than the inside dimensions of the screen frame
- Place screen, squeegee side up, on film
- Pour a bead of transfer emulsion at one end of screen. With light squeegee pressure, coat emulsion across screen with soft, round-edged (40-60 durometer) squeegee
- Card off excess emulsion
- The coated screen should have a shiny or wet look
- If not, re-flood and squeegee again
- After coating with transfer emulsion, allow time for the emulsion to sensitize the film, we recommend 5-15 minutes for this dwell step
- Do not use heat or fan
- NOTE: The thicker the stencil, the longer the dwell step should take
- After dwell step is complete, dry screen in a dark area at a temperature no higher than 110 degree F
- Screen in an exposure frame. Refer to exposure chart
- To expose, remove the clear backing and place the emulsion side of the positive against the print side of the positive against the print side of the screen in an exposure frame
- To develop, gently spray both sides of the screen with warm water
- Wait approximately 30 seconds, then wash the print side of the screen until the image is fully open and foaming has stopped, Rinse squeegee side and dry completely
- You are now ready to print